February 16th, 9:00AM to 10:30AM
Your Business’s Cash: Where to stash, and when to flash, to avoid a crash
Click here to sign up or for more info.
Cash flow is the life blood of every business. A business that has steady cash flow will always be in business. But at times, entrepreneurs get so caught up in managing their business that they forget to manage their cash flow.
In this fun, free, and informative 90-minute presentation, financial author and speaker Peter Bielagus will serve up simple tips and tricks that any entrepreneur can use to increase and manage cash flow. Participants will learn:
- Where to “stash” your cash to get the best returns: Learn the opportunities beyond your local bank.
- When to “flash” your cash: When and where is it okay to spend?
- Avoid the “crash”: Remember, your business can crash even if the economy doesn’t. Learn how to protect yourself.
- Plus, we’ll dive into other common cash issues:
- Raising money.
- Cashing in on your exit strategy.
- And more!
Guest Presenter (New Hampshire) Peter Bielagus (pronounced Bill-ah-gus) is a financial author and speaker who has delivered over 1000 paid presentations to over 100,000 students, service members and professionals all around the world. He has spoken in 49 states and 8 countries. Peter is the author of four books on money management, including his latest book: The Fifth Option: Why Your Retirement Plan Doesn’t Work The Way You Think It Does.
A frequent guest of the media, Peter has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and on the PBS Special, Your Life, Your Money. He even has his own Youtube show Money In The Movies, a personal finance show which uses popular movies to teach financial lessons.
Last modified: February 15, 2022