U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Institute for Food and Agriculture (NIFA) announces their Western Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education grant programs and grant writing webinar to assist farmers, ranchers, agriculture professionals and producers.
The following grants are available through Western SARE:
- Farmer/Rancher Research and Education Grant – Deadline to apply 10/25/23
- Professional and Producer Grant – Deadline to apply is 10/31/23
- Professional Development Grant – Deadline to apply is 11/1/23
- Research to Grassroots Grant – Deadline to apply is 11/1/23
- Sabbatical Research and Education Grant – Deadline to apply is 11/21/23
USDA’s Western SARE will host a webinar on August 23, 2003 to address aspects of grant writing for the various Western SARE grant opportunities. To learn more about the opportunities above and register for the webinar, please visit https://western.sare.org.
Last modified: August 1, 2023