Friday, April 29th, 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM, the Small Business Development Center is hosting a Zoom-based info session on how to start a small business in Hawaii.
Registration is $15.00 at www.hisbdc.org. More information below.
Small business is a vital part of Hawaii’s economy. Now is the time to start a business. There are many things to consider when starting the business: Customers, market size, type of business, funding required, and the basics of creating your company.
What do you need to know and do before investing time and money in your idea?
The Hawaii Small Business Development Center (Kauai) will present “How to Start a Business in Hawaii” webinar on:
- How to determine if you have buyers/customers
- Why market size and competition matter to your business
- The importance of planning long term to keep your business going and growing
- Calculating startup costs and financial projects to plan your money wisely
- Selecting the right legal entity and how to register your business with the state
- What permits are required
- Resources for the start-up business
A registration fee of $15.00 is required. We accept Visa/MasterCard.
It is non-refundable workshop unless Hawaii SBDC Network cancels the workshop. Pre-registration is required at our website www.hisbdc.org.
Deadline to register: Thursday, April 28, 2022, at 3:00pm. Hosted by the Hawaii SBDC, Kauai. For more information call (808) 241-3148.
Last modified: March 30, 2022