The Hawaii Produce Safety Program is offering a Produce Safety Alliance Growers Training in collaboration with the University of Hawaii’s College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resource’s Extension Agents. The course will be taught on Zoom in November 14-16th, at 4-7PM on all 3 days. Please see the flyer for more information.
The class will cover 7 topics, including:
- Introduction to Produce Safety
- Worker Health, Hygiene and Training
- Soil Amendments
- Wildlife, Domesticated Animals and Land Use
- Agricultural Water
- Postharvest Handling and Sanitation
- How to Develop a Farm Food Safety Plan
Certificates are good for life and stay with the participant; not the farm they are employed at/under/own.
To register for this event, please visit https://PSAGT_111423_RD.eventbrite.com.
Last modified: October 24, 2023