Kauai Government Employees Federal Credit Union is hosting a meeting for North Shore Kauai businesses to discuss the financial resources available.
The meeting will be held Wednesday, April 7th from 3:30 to 5:30pm. You can attend in person at Hanalei Initiative or attend virtually by joining the zoom meeting. To register, visit https://bit.ly/kgefcu
The meeting will include a discussion with community leaders to learn more about resources available for your business. Panelists include:
- Representative Nadine Nakamura of District 14
- Thorton “Mark” Spain, District Director of SBA Hawai’i
- Robbie Melton, Center Director for Hawai’i SBDC
- Monica Belz, CEO & President of Kaua’i Government Employees Federal Credit Union
- Mark Perriello, CEO & President of Kaua’i Chamber of Commerce
- Sean Kaley, Executive Vice President, COO and PPP Expert of KGEFCU
Please send in any questions you have for our panelists beforehand to email@example.com.
Last modified: April 3, 2021